Financial Markets, Public Policy, and the East Asian Miracle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 11 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Dymski & James Crotty, 2000. "Can the Global Neoliberal Regime Survive Victory in Asia? The Political Economy of the Asian Crisis," Published Studies ps5, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Caprio Jr., Gerard & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1997.
"The role of long term finance : theory and evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1746, The World Bank.
- Caprio, Gerard, Jr & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1998. "The Role of Long-Term Finance: Theory and Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 171-89, August.
- Kang-Kook Lee, 2010. "The Change of the Financial System and Developmental State in Korea," Working Papers id:3307, eSocialSciences.
- Jorge Buzaglo, 1999. "A Model of Structural Change and Openness: Applications to the Argentine economy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 87-109.
- Yap, Josef T., 1998. "Beyond 2000: Assessment of Economic Performance and an Agenda for Sustainable Growth," Discussion Papers DP 1998-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- J. M. Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Industrial Interdependence Change in Chile: 1960-90 a comparison with Taiwan and South Korea," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 161-191.
- James B. Ang, 2011.
"Savings Mobilization, Financial Development And Liberalization: The Case Of Malaysia,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 449-470, 09.
- Ang, James, 2010. "Savings Mobilization, Financial Development and Liberalization: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 21718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Roumasset, 2006. "The Economics of Agricultural Development: What Have We Learned? Processes," Working Papers 200604, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Roumasset, James A., 2006. "The Economics of Agricultural Development: What Have We Learned?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25598, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonio Vives & Kim B. Staking, 1997. "Financial Intermediation and Policy-Based Lending: Policy Recommendations for Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 45338, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Pang-Long Tsai, 2003. "Determinants of Household Saving in Taiwan: Growth, Demography and Public Policy," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 65-88.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.