Growth and Equity in Developing Countries: A Reinterpretation of the Sri Lankan Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 1 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Indrani Chakraborty, 2010. "Living Standard and Economic Growth: A Fresh Look at the Relationship Through The Nonparametric Approach," Working Papers id:3161, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2002. "Sri Lanka : Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15387, The World Bank.
- Mendis, Patrick, 1995. "Capitalism In Human Scale: Are There "Virtuous Circles" In Economic Growth And Human Development In Achieving A Newly Industrialized Country Status?," Staff Papers 13901, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2000. "What can we learn about country performance from conditional comparisons across countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2342, The World Bank.
- Deepak Lal, 1993. "Poverty and Development," UCLA Economics Working Papers 707, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Datt, Gaurav & Gunewardena, Dileni, 1997. "Some aspects of poverty in Sri Lanka : 1985-90," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1738, The World Bank.
- Neranjana Gunetilleke, 2000. "A Note on the Sri Lankan Experience in Poverty Reduction," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 1193-1204.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2005.
"On Measuring Aggregate "Social Efficiency.","
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 273-92, January.
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2009. "Measuring intra‐household health inequality: explorations using the body mass index," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S1), pages S13-S36, April.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1991. "On hunger and public action," Policy Research Working Paper Series 680, The World Bank.
- David Sahn & Stephen Younger, 2005. "Improvements in children’s health: Does inequality matter?," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 125-143, August.
- Mendis, Patrick, 1992. "The Political Economy Of Poverty Alleviation In Developing Countries: Is Sri Lanka Really An Exception?," Staff Papers 14052, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ramani Gunatilaka & Duangkamon Chotikapanich & Brett Inder, 2006. "Impact of Structural Change in Education, Industry and Infrastructure on Income Distribution in Sri Lanka," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Saith A, 1989. "Development strategies and the rural poor," ILO Working Papers 265729, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.