Financial Market Fragmentation and Reforms in Ghana, Malawi, Nigeria, and Tanzania
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant P. Kabango & Alberto Paloni, 2010. "Financial liberalisation and industrial development in Malawi," Working Papers 2010_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Pinar Evrim Mandaci, 2003. "Abnormal Return Fluctuations in the ISE (Istanbul Stock Exchange) Before and After the General Elections in Turkey," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 7(27), pages 1-14.
- Olivia Anku-Tsede, 2014. "Maintaining Order in the Microfinance Sector in Ghana," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 387-403, March.
- Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti, 2009.
"Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0609, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim, 2010. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey," IMF Working Papers 10/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Kim, Young-Bae & Levine, Paul & Lotti, Emanuela, 2011. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey," Working Papers 11/94, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Abel E. Ezeoha, 2011. "Banking consolidation, credit crisis and asset quality in a fragile banking system: Some evidence from Nigerian data," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Kabango, Grant P. & Paloni, Alberto, 2011. "Financial Liberalization and the Industrial Response: Concentration and Entry in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1771-1783.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2010.
"Financial Reforms and Persistently High Bank Interest Spreads in Bangladesh: Pitfalls in Institutional Development?,"
24755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2012. "Financial reforms and persistently high bank interest spreads in Bangladesh: Pitfalls in institutional development?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 395-408.
- Bulent Guloglu, 2003. "Financial Liberalisation and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 7(27), pages 35-58.
- M.Mete Doganay, 2003. "Forecasting the Volatilities and Covariances of ISE Government Debt Securities Indices," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 7(27), pages 15-34.
- Masakure, Oliver & Cranfield, John & Henson, Spencer, 2008. "The Financial Performance of Non-farm Microenterprises in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2733-2762, December.
- Tripp, Aili Mari, 2001. "Non-formal Institutions, Informal Economies, and the Politics of Inclusion," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ephraim W. Chirwa & Montfort Mlachila, 2002. "Financial Reforms and Interest Rate Spreads in the Commercial Banking System in Malawi," IMF Working Papers 02/6, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.