Requiem for a Market: An Analysis of the Rise and Fall of a Financial Futures Contract
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Financial Studies in its journal Review of Financial Studies.
Volume (Year): 2 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Journals Department, 2001 Evans Road, Cary, NC 27513 USA.
Web page: http://www.rfs.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Vickery & Joshua Wright, 2013.
"TBA trading and liquidity in the agency MBS market,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 1-18.
- James Vickery & Joshua Wright, 2010. "TBA trading and liquidity in the agency MBS market," Staff Reports 468, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hung, Mao-Wei & Lin, Bing-Huei & Huang, Yu-Chuan & Chou, Jian-Hsin, 2011. "Determinants of futures contract success: Empirical examinations for the Asian futures markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 452-458, June.
- Pennings, Joost M. E. & M. Leuthold, Raymond, 2001. "Introducing new futures contracts: reinforcement versus cannibalism," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 659-675, October.
- Fehle, Frank, 2004. "A note on transaction costs and the existence of derivatives markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 63-70.
- M. Illueca & J. Lafuente, 2008.
"Introducing the mini-futures contract on Ibex 35: implications for price discovery and volatility transmission,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 197-219, September.
- Juan A. Lafuente & Manuel Illueca Muñoz, 2004. "Introducing The Mini-Futures Contract On Ibex-35: Implications For Price Discovery And Volatility Transmission," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cuny, Charles J., 2006. "Why derivatives on derivatives? The case of spread futures," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 132-159, January.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1999. "Commodity Futures Contract Viability: A Multidisciplinary Approach," Finance 9905002, EconWPA.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1999. "Futures Exchange Innovations: Reinforcement versus Cannibalism," Finance 9905003, EconWPA.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Reichardt, Susana, 2010. "On the future contract quality option: a new look," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/13050, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Robert J. Shiller & Karl E. Case & Allan N. Weiss, 1995.
"Mortgage Default Risk and Real Estate Prices: The Use of Index-Based Futures and Options in Real Estate,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1098, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller & Allan N. Weiss, 1995. "Mortgage Default Risk and Real Estate Prices: The Use of Index-Based Futures and Options in Real Estate," NBER Working Papers 5078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tashjian, Elizabeth, 1995. "Optimal futures contract design," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 153-162.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Leuthold, Raymond M., 2001.
"A behavioural approach towards futures contract usage,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13118, Maastricht University.
- Pennings, Joost M E & Leuthold, Raymond M, 2001. "A Behavioural Approach towards Futures Contract Usage," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 461-78, December.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Leuthold, Raymond M., 2001. "A Behavioral Approach Towards Futures Contract Usage," Mansholt Working Papers 46448, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Jo Corkish, Allison Holland and Anne Fremault Vila, 1997. "The Determinants of Successful Financial Innovation: an Empirical Analysis of Futures Innovation on LIFFE," Bank of England working papers 70, Bank of England.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wetzels, Martin G.M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G., 1999. "The marketing-finance interface towards financial services with special reference to the new services provided by futures exchanges," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13121, Maastricht University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.