Spanning and Completeness with Options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Financial Studies in its journal Review of Financial Studies.
Volume (Year): 1 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Journals Department, 2001 Evans Road, Cary, NC 27513 USA.
Web page: http://www.rfs.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip, 2000. "Spanning and derivative-security valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-238, February.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1994.
"Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis,"
1158, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 223-245.
- Breeden, Douglas T. & Gilkeson, James H., 1997. "A path-dependent approach to security valuation with application to interest rate contingent claims," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 541-562, April.
- Franke, Günter & Weber, Martin, 2003.
"Heterogeneity of Investors and Asset Pricing in a Risk-Value World,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Günter Franke & Martin Weber, 2001. "Heterogeneity of Investors and Asset Pricing in a Risk-Value World," CoFE Discussion Paper 01-08, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Static Hedging of Standard Options," Finance 0409016, EconWPA.
- Franke, Gunter & Stapleton, Richard C. & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 1998. "Who Buys and Who Sells Options: The Role of Options in an Economy with Background Risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 89-109, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.