Welfare Effects and Unintended Consequences of Ethanol Subsidies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pra:mprapa:41490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Bhaumik, Sumon & Wall, Howard J., 2010.
"Biofuel subsidies and international trade,"
41491, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Sep 2012.
- Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu, 2010.
"Carbon Abatement in the Fuel Market with Biofuels: Implications for Second-Best Policies,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
60894, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu, 2014. "Carbon abatement in the fuel market with biofuels: Implications for second best policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 89-103.
- Sparks, G.D. & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Lagrange, L., 2010. "An Economic Evaluation of Soybean-Based Biodiesel Production on Commercial Farms in the Soybean-Producing Regions of KwaZulu-Natal: Some Preliminary Results," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95980, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Khanna, Madhu & Onal, Hayri, 2009. "The Economic Potential of Second-Generation Biofuels: Implications for Social Welfare, Land Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Illinois," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49484, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ren, Xiaolin & Fullerton, Don & Braden, John B., 2011.
"Optimal taxation of externalities interacting through markets: A theoretical general equilibrium analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 496-514, September.
- Xiaolin Ren & Don Fullerton & John B. Braden, 2010. "Optimal Taxation of Externalities Interacting through Markets: A Theoretical General Equilibrium Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3259, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carmen Aina & Lorenzo Cappellari & Marco Francesconi, 2010. "Student Performance may not Improve when Universities are Choosier," CESifo Working Paper Series 3264, CESifo Group Munich.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Cui, Jingbo & Lapan, Harvey E., 0.
"Economics of Biofuels: An Overview of Policies, Impacts and Prospects,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Cui, Jingbo & Lapan, Harvey, 2012. "Economics of Biofuels: An Overview of Policies, Impacts and Prospects," Staff General Research Papers 35548, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Önal, Hayri, 2014. "Alternative transportation fuel standards: Welfare effects and climate benefits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 241-257.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.