Regional Preferential Trade Agreements: Trade Creation and Diversion Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007.
"A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models,"
7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Jane Korinek & Mark Melatos, 2009. "Trade Impacts of Selected Regional Trade Agreements in Agriculture," OECD Trade Policy Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Grant, Jason H., 2012.
"Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade,"
Trade Policy Briefs
145970, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Jason H. Grant, 2013. "Is the growth of regionalism as significant as the headlines suggest? Lessons from agricultural trade," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 93-109, 01.
- Grant, Jason H., 2012. "Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 142374, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Nevena Stancheva, 2007. "Measurement of the Trade Flows between the EU and Mercosur through Gravitation Analysis," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 66-89.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.