Cap and Trade, Rehabilitated: Using Tradable Permits to Control U.S. Greenhouse Gases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Review of Environmental Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://reep.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2010.
"The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years,"
dp-10-46, Resources For the Future.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 81-108, February.
- Stavins, Robert Norman, 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years," Scholarly Articles 4450130, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years," Working Paper Series rwp10-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years," NBER Working Papers 16403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years," Working Papers 2010.131, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Jotzo, Frank, 2010.
"Tax-Versus-Trading and Free Emission Shares as Issues for Climate Policy Design,"
95049, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Jack Pezzey & Frank Jotzo, 2010. "Tax-Versus-Trading and Free Emission Shares as Issues for Climate Policy Design," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1068, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Severin Borenstein, 2011.
"The Private and Public Economics of Renewable Electricity Generation,"
NBER Working Papers
17695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012. "The Private and Public Economics of Renewable Electricity Generation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 67-92, Winter.
- Lange, Ian & Polborn, Sarah, 2012.
"Can lobbying encourage abatement? Designing a new policy instrument,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2012-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Ian A. Lange & Sarah Polborn, 2012. "Can Lobbying Encourage Abatement? Designing a New Policy Instrument," CESifo Working Paper Series 3760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heindl, Peter & Voigt, Sebastian, 2011. "A practical approach to offset permits in post Kyoto climate policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-043, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jaeger, William K. & Egelkraut, Thorsten M., 2011. "Biofuel economics in a setting of multiple objectives and unintended consequences," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4320-4333.
- Stephan Schott, 2013. "Carbon Pricing Options for Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 39(s2), pages 109-124, August.
- Weisbach, David, 2009. "Instrument Choice is Instrument Design," Working paper 4, Regulation2point0.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.