The fiscal impact of immigration on the advanced economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (Autumn)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Caroline Halls, 2010.
"Assessing the Fiscal Costs and Benefits of A8 Migration to the UK,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 31(1), pages 1-41, 03.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Caroline Halls, 2009. "Assessing the Fiscal Costs and Benefits of A8 Migration to the UK," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0918, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac O' Grada, 2011. "Outward and Inward Migrations in Italy: A Historical Perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 08, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luca Marchiori, 2011.
"Demographic Trends and International Capital Flows in an Integrated World,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
11-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Marchiori, Luca, 2011. "Demographic trends and international capital flows in an integrated world," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2100-2120, September.
- Sofie Bødker & Rasmus Højbjerg Jacobsen & Jan Rose Skaksen, 2013. "Fiscal Costs and Benefits of High Skilled Immigration to a Generous Welfare State," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013006, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ruhs, Martin, 2009. "Migrant rights, immigration policy and human development," MPRA Paper 19206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rob Hodgson & Jacques Poot, 2011. "New Zealand Research on the Economic Impacts of Immigration 2005-2010: Synthesis and Research Agenda," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1104, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.