The labour-market performance of recent migrants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (Autumn)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Bryson & Giambattista Rossi & Rob Simmons, 2012.
"Why Are Migrants Paid More?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1134, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2012. "Lessons from the EU Eastern Enlargement: Chances and Challenges for Policy Makers," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(4), pages 09-13, 02.
- Sari Pekkala, 2005.
"Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey,"
362, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2013-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renee Luthra & Lucinda Platt & Justyna Salamonska, 2014. "Migrant diversity, migration motivations and early integration: the case of Poles in Germany, the Netherlands, London and Dublin," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 74, European Institute, LSE.
- Renee Luthra & Lucinda Platt & Justyna Salamońska, 2004. "Migrant diversity, migration motivations and early integration: the case of Poles in Germany, the Netherlands, London and Dublin," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1412, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman, 2012. "Skill Based Immigrant Selection and Labor Market Outcomes by Visa Category," IZA Discussion Papers 6433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stuart Campbell, 2013. "Over-education among A8 migrants in the UK," DoQSS Working Papers 13-09, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Martin Kahanec & Lucia Mýtna Kureková, 2014.
"Did post-enlargement labor mobility help the EU to adjust during the Great Recession? The case of Slovakia,"
23, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mytna, 2014. "Did Post-Enlargement Labor Mobility Help the EU to Adjust During the Great Recession? The Case of Slovakia," IZA Discussion Papers 8249, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Renee Luthra & Lucinda Platt & Justyna Salamonska, 2014. "Migrant diversity, migration motivations and early integration: the case of Poles in Germany, the Netherlands, London and Dublin," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 4, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Sona Kalantaryan, 2013. "Housing Market Responses to Immigration; Evidence from Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/83, European University Institute.
- Priscillia Hunt, 2012. "From the bottom to the top: a more complete picture of the immigrant-native wage gap in Britain," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Mari Kangasniemi & Merja Kauhanen, 2013. "Characteristics and labour market performance of the new member state (NMS12) immigrants in Finland, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013002, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.