The long-term sucCESs of the neoclassical growth model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2010. "Wage restraint and monetary union," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 134-142, January.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Reducing the Administrative Expenditures as Source for Increasing the Efficiency of Local Governance under Conditions of the Financial Crisis,"
150, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Reducing the administrative expenditures as source for increasing the efficiency of local governance under conditions of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 23085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2010.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter McAdam, 2012.
"Openness, Efficiency and Technology: An Industry Assessment,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0812, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter McAdam, 2013. "Openness, Efficiency and Technology: An Industry Assessment," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(1), pages 56-70, 02.
- Vladimir D. Matveenk, 2011. "Interests of Social Groups, Direction of Technical Progress, and Barriers to Development: How Sustainable is the World Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2008.
"A Demand System for Input Factors when there are Technological Changes in Production,"
556, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2011. "A demand system for input factors when there are technological changes in production," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 581-600, May.
- Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto & Willman, Alpo, 2012.
"The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM — Simulated with rational expectations,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2597-2614.
- Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto & Willman, Alpo, 2011. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM - simulated with rational expectations," Working Paper Series 1315, European Central Bank.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2009. "National prices and wage setting in a currency union," Working Paper Series 1058, European Central Bank.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011.
"Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy,"
333, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge marketing and development in the new knowledge-based economy," MPRA Paper 31474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2012. "Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-capital-labour Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function," Working Papers 1214E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.