The long-term sucCESs of the neoclassical growth model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2012. "Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-capital-labour Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function," Working Papers 1214E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto & Willman, Alpo, 2011.
"The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM - simulated with rational expectations,"
Working Paper Series
1315, European Central Bank.
- Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto & Willman, Alpo, 2012. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM — Simulated with rational expectations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2597-2614.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011.
"Knowledge marketing and development in the new knowledge-based economy,"
31474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy," Apas Papers 333, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter McAdam, 2012.
"Openness, Efficiency and Technology: An Industry Assessment,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0812, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter McAdam, 2013. "Openness, Efficiency and Technology: An Industry Assessment," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(1), pages 56-70, 02.
- Antony, Jürgen, 2014. "Technical change and the elasticity of factor substitution," BeitrÃ¤ge der Hochschule Pforzheim 147, Pforzheim University.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Reducing the Administrative Expenditures as Source for Increasing the Efficiency of Local Governance under Conditions of the Financial Crisis,"
150, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Reducing the administrative expenditures as source for increasing the efficiency of local governance under conditions of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 23085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2010.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2009. "National prices and wage setting in a currency union," Working Paper Series 1058, European Central Bank.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2010. "Wage restraint and monetary union," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 134-142, January.
- Vladimir D. Matveenk, 2011. "Interests of Social Groups, Direction of Technical Progress, and Barriers to Development: How Sustainable is the World Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2011.
"A demand system for input factors when there are technological changes in production,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 581-600, May.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2008. "A Demand System for Input Factors when there are Technological Changes in Production," Discussion Papers 556, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Matteo Ghilardi & Raffaele Rossi, 2011.
"Aggregate Stability and Balanced-Budget Rules,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0411, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Alberto Bucci & Chiara Del Bo, 2012. "On the interaction between public and private capital in economic growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 133-152, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.