Capital, innovation, and growth accounting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2009.
"Growth And Capital Deepening Since 1870: Is It All Technological Progress?,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 2010. "Growth and capital deepening since 1870: Is it all technological progress?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 641-656, June.
- Susan V. Scott, 2010. "Understanding the characteristics of techno-innovation in an era of self-regulated financial services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37867, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Suen, Richard M.H., 2013.
"Research Policy and U.S. Economic Growth,"
49103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivera Kostoska & Pece Mitrevski, 2013. "Estimating the FDI Impact on Economic Growth and Export Performances of the European Economies in Transition," Papers 1310.1342, arXiv.org.
- Jan Ter Wengel & Gilma Beatriz Ferreira-Villegas & Gérman Pérez-Hernández & Luis Miguel Suárez-Cruz, 2010. "Schumpeter and the Blue Ocean Strategy," REVISTA DE LA MAESTRIA DE DERECHO ECONÓMICO, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - DERECHO ECONOMICO.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2009. "Growth Accounting," NBER Working Papers 15341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.