Value and Distribution in the Classical Economists and Marx
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 36 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederic S. Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011.
"Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(4), pages 857-876, December.
- repec:drm:wpaper:2013-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010.
"The classical notion of competition revisited,"
22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Bellino, Enrico, 2009. "The Classical approach to distribution and the “natural system”," MPRA Paper 14901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matias Vernengo, 2003. "Balance of Payments Constraint and Inflation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2003_06, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Peter Docherty, 2008. "Money and Monetary Policy in a Kaldor-Pasinetti-Sraffa-Keynes Framework," Working Paper Series 153, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2002. "The Economics of Pensions: A non-conventional approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 149-177.
- José Felix Cataño, 1996. "¿Un defecto en la mercancía patrón de Sraffa?," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID.
- Matthew Smith, 2002. "Tooke's approach to explaining prices," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 333-358.
- Fabio Ravagnani, 2001. "Notes on a Mischaracterization of the Classical Theory of Value," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 355-363.
- Bellino, Enrico & Nerozzi, Sebastiano, 2013. "Causality and interdependence in Pasinetti's works and in the modern classical approach," MPRA Paper 52179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2006. "A Critical Note on Marx’s Theory of Profits," MPRA Paper 24044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurz, Heinz D., 2006. "The agents of production are the commodities themselves: On the classical theory of production, distribution and value," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Fabio Ravagnani, 1999. "On a current characterization of the classical theory of value," Working Papers 39, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Harvey Gram, 2003. "Joan Robinson: classical revivalist or neoclassical critic?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 493-508.
- Peter Docherty, 2006. "Endogenous Money, Non-neutrality and Interest-sensitivity in the Theory of Long Period Unemployment," Working Paper Series 148, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Giuseppe Freni, 2001. "Sraffa's early contribution to competitive price theory," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 363-390.
- Attilio Trezzini, 2012. "The Meaning of the Long-Run Ratio of Saving to Social Income," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0151, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ariel Dvoskin & German Feldman, 2010. "The Exchange Rate and Inflation in Argentina: A Classical Critique of Orthodox and Heterodox Policy Prescriptions," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 145-169, July.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009. "La rendita assoluta di Marx e le equazioni di prezzo di Sraffa," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0105, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.