Unions, Real Wages and Employment in Britain 1951-79
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 35 (1983)
Issue (Month): 0 (Supplement November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sunakawa, Takeki, 2011.
"Efficiency in a search and matching model with right-to-manage bargaining,"
32503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sunakawa, Takeki, 2012. "Efficiency in a search and matching model with right-to-manage bargaining," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 679-682.
- Roger Bjørnstad & Terje Skjerpen, 2003. "Technology, Trade and Inequality," Discussion Papers 364, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Boeri, Tito, 2012.
"Setting the minimum wage,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 281-290.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kohn, Karsten, 2006.
"Skill wage premia, employment, and cohort effects: are workers in Germany all of the same type?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-44, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kohn, Karsten, 2006. "Skill Wage Premia, Employment, and Cohort Effects: Are Workers in Germany All of the Same Type?," IZA Discussion Papers 2185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baas, Timo & Brücker, Herbert, 2012. "The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: Evidence for Germany and the UK," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 180-194.
- Olivier Bontout & Sébastien Jean, 1998. "Wages and Unemployment: Trade-off Under Different Labour Market Paradigms," Working Papers 1998-13, CEPII research center.
- Mukherjee, Soma & Broll, Udo & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2007. "Licensing by a monopolist and unionized labor market," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/07, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Navon, Guy & Tojerow, Ilan, 2006. "The Effects of Rent-Sharing on the Gender Wage Gap in the Israeli Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.