Racial Earnings Differentials in the U.K
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 33 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodgers G, 1985. "Labour markets, labour processes and economic development: some research issues," ILO Working Papers 241842, International Labour Organization.
- Denny, K-J & Harmon, C-P & Roche, M-J, 1997.
"The Distribution of Discrimination in Immigrant Earnings : Evidence from Britain 1974-1993,"
97/21, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon & Maurice Roche, 1997. "The distribution of discrimination in immigrant earnings - evidence from Britain 1974-1993," IFS Working Papers W97/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 1998.
"Migration, Migrants and Policy in the United Kingdom,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 1999. "Migration, Migrants and Policy in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 81, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dex S, 1992. "Costs of discriminating against migrant workers : an international review," ILO Working Papers 286940, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.