Unemployment in the British Metropolitan Labour Areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 33 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2000.
"The Mystery Of Regional Unemployment Differentialsa Survey Of Theoretical And Empirical Explanations,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "The mystery of regional unemployment differentials : a survey of theoretical and empirical explanations," Research Report 00C06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Nick Bailey & Ivan Turok, 2000. "Adjustment to Job Loss in Britain's Major Cities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 631-653.
- Ana María Díaz, 2011.
"The Employment Advantages of Skilled Urban Areas,"
010087, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Ana Maria DIAZ ESCOBAR, 2011. "The Employment Advantages of Skilled Urban Areas," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ana Maria DIAZ ESCOBAR, 2011. "Spatial Unemployment Differentials in Colombia," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- J.Paul Elhorst, 2005. "Models for Dynamic Panels in Space and Time - an Application to Regional Unemployment in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa05p81, European Regional Science Association.
- Garrouste, Christelle & Kozovska, Kornelia & Arjona Perez, Elena, 2010. "Education and Long-Term Unemployment," MPRA Paper 25073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Magrini, 1998. "The determinants of regional growth: An empirical analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa98p310, European Regional Science Association.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2002. "Spatial dependence of regional unemployment in the European Union," HWWA Discussion Papers 186, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2005. "Composite indicator of German regional policy and its use for optimizing subsidies to regional labour markets," WSI Discussion Papers 138, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Stiftung.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.