On the Short-Run Effects of Technological Progress
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 33 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James, J, 1985. "Employment and income distributional impact of microelectronics: a prospective analysis for the third world," ILO Working Papers 241837, International Labour Organization.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2010.
"The Job Creation Effect of R&D Expenditures,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," Working Papers 2010/55, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-04, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Roger Backhouse & Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Disequilibrium Macroeconomics: An Episode In The Transformation Of Modern Macroeconomics," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 012, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sami Saafi, 2008. "Diffusion des innovations technologiques, emploi et théorie de compensation (The diffusion of technological innovations, employment and the compensation theory)," Working Papers 184, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Vassilis T. Rapanos, 2004. "Minimum Wage And Income Distribution In Developing Countries," International Trade 0404005, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.