Interlocking Factor Markets and Agrarian Development: A Review of Issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 32 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chowdhury, M. Jahangir Alam, 2007. "Does the Participation in the Microcredit Programs Increase Consumption of Participating Households? The Case of the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh," Working Papers, University of Dhaka, Center for Microfinance and Development 46545, University of Dhaka, Center for Microfinance and Development.
- Collier P, 1983. "Contractual constraints upon the processes of labour exchange in rural Kenya," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 226041, International Labour Organization.
- Reardon, Thomas & Barrett, Christopher B. & Berdegué, Julio A. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Agrifood Industry Transformation and Small Farmers in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1717-1727, November.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan, 1996. "Two-tier land tenure system and sustained economic growth in post-1978 rural China," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 915-928, May.
- L. Amblard & J.P. Colin, 2008. "Reverse tenancy in Romania: Actors' rationales and equity outcomes," Post-Print, HAL hal-00454533, HAL.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1995.
"A framework for the analysis of evolving patron-client ties in agrarian economies,"
World Development, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 767-786, May.
- Platteau, J.P., 1994. "A Framework for the Analysis of Evolving Patron-Client Ties In Agrarian Economies," Papers, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales 140, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Shami, Mahvish, 2012. "The Impact of Connectivity on Market Interlinkages: Evidence from Rural Punjab," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 999-1012.
- Deepak Lal, 1994. "Labor Market Insurance and Social Safety Nets in Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 716, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:foi:wpaper:2010_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Hatlebakk, 2006. "The effects of agrarian contracts of a governmental intervention into bonded labor in the western terai of Nepal," CMI Working Papers, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway WP 2006: 6, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Carnaje, Gideon P., 2007. "Contractual Arrangements in Philippine Fisheries," Discussion Papers, Philippine Institute for Development Studies DP 2007-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kumar, Sunil Mitra, 2013. "Does Access to Formal Agricultural Credit Depend on Caste?," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 315-328.
- repec:foi:wpaper:2010_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Santonu, 1997. "Why institutional credit agencies are reluctant to lend to the rural poor: A theoretical analysis of the Indian rural credit market," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 267-280, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.