Rural-Urban Migration and Surplus Labour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 31 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011.
"Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels, vol. 54(2), pages 93-126.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Valerie R. Bencivenga & Bruce D. Smith, 1995.
"Unemployment, migration, and growth,"
561, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- S.M. Turab Hussain, 2005. "Migration, Policy and Welfare in the Context of Developing Economies : A Simple Extended Family Approach," Development Economics Working Papers 22256, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005.
"Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism,"
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007. "Foreign capital, welfare and urban unemployment in the presence of agricultural dualism," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-165, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.