Nutritionally Based Wage Determination in the Low-Income Labour Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 27 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dessing, Maryke, 2002. "Labor supply, the family and poverty: the S-shaped labor supply curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 433-458, December.
- Rodgers G, 1981. "Migration and income distribution," ILO Working Papers 213223, International Labour Organization.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1997. "Nutritional status, the capacity for work, and poverty traps," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 5-37, March.
- Rajaraman I, 1985. "Returns to labour in developing country agriculture: India," ILO Working Papers 242840, International Labour Organization.
- Clement Imbert & John Papp, 2013.
"Labor Market Effects of Social Programs: Evidence from India's Employment Guarantee,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2013-03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Clément Imbert & John Papp, 2013. "Labor Market Effects of Social Programs: Evidence from India's Employment Guarantee," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bharadwaj K, 1989. "Formation of rural labour markets: an analysis with special reference to Asia," ILO Working Papers 267961, International Labour Organization.
- Aziz, Fahima, 1995. "Nutrition, Health And Labor Productivity Analysis Of Male And Female Workers: A Test Of The Efficiency Wage Hypothesis," Bulletins 12973, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Basu, Kaushik & Felkey, Amanda J., 2008.
"A Theory of Efficiency Wage with Multiple Unemployment Equilibria: How a Higher Minimum Wage Law Can Curb Unemployment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaushik Basu & Amanda J. Felkey, 2009. "A theory of efficiency wage with multiple unemployment equilibria: how a higher minimum wage law can curb unemployment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 494-516, July.
- Bardhan K, 1983. "Economic growth, poverty and rural labour markets in India: a survey of research," ILO Working Papers 222883, International Labour Organization.
- Basu, Kaushik & Felkey, Amanda, 2004. "A Theory of Efficiency Wage with Community-Based Income Sharing," Working Papers 04-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Amrita Ghatak, 2010. "Health, Labour Supply and Wages: A Critical Review of Literature," Working Papers 244, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.