Economic Institutions: Spontaneous and Intentional Governance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 7 (1991)
Issue (Month): 0 (Special Issue,)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Remigio Ratti, 1996. "Global versus Local: Lessons from the Swiss Experience," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 132(III), pages 241-256, September.
- Guha, Brishti, 2012. "Who will monitor the monitors? Informal law enforcement and collusion at Champagne," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 261-277.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2005. "The Economics of Governance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Sadowski, Dieter & Junkes, Joachim & Lindenthal, Sabine, 1999. "Labour co-determination and corporate governance in Germany: The economic impact of marginal and symbolic rights," Quint-Essenzen 60, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG), University of Trier.
- P. HÃ¤gg, 1997. "Theories on the Economics of Regulation: A Survey of the Literature from a European Perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 337-370, December.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00110810 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dick, Andrew R., 1995. "When does organized crime pay? A transaction cost analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Rousselière, D. & Joly, I., 2011.
"A propos de la capacité à survivre des coopératives : une étude de la relation entre âge et mortalité des organisations coopératives agricoles françaises,"
201107, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Damien Rousselière & Iragaël Joly, 2011. "A propos de la capacité à survivre des coopératives : une étude de la relation entre âge et mortalité des organisations coopératives agricoles françaises," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 92(3), pages 259-289.
- Rousselière, Damien & Joly, Iragaël, 2011. "A propos de la capacité à survivre des coopératives : une étude de la relation entre âge et mortalité des organisations coopératives agricoles françaises," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 92(03), pages 259-289, September.
- Prüfer, J., 2011.
"On the Evolution of Collective Enforcement Institutions: Communities and Courts,"
2011-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Masten, S.E. & Prüfer, J., 2011. "On the Evolution of Collective Enforcement Institutions: Communities and Courts," Discussion Paper 2011-074, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2002. "The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 171-195, Summer.
- Gérard Charreaux, 1998. "Le rôle de la confiance dans le système de gouvernance des entreprises," Working Papers CREGO 0980501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Leonid Krasnozhon, 2011. "Property rights and farm efficiency: evidence from Ukraine," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 279-295, November.
- Menard, Claude, 1995. "Markets as institutions versus organizations as markets? Disentangling some fundamental concepts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 161-182, October.
- Benson, B., 1997.
"To Arbitrate or to Litigate: That is the Question,"
1997_04_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Jonathan P. O'Brien & Timothy B. Folta, 2009. "A transaction cost perspective on why, how, and when cash impacts firm performance," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 465-479.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00110810 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto Tavoletti & Corrado Cerruti, 2012. "Business Incubation: The Case of the European Space Agency," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 29.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.