A Hypothesis of Wealth-Maximizing Norms: Evidence from the Whaling Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilt, Eric, 2006.
"Incentives in Corporations: Evidence from the American Whaling Industry,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 197-227, April.
- Eric Hilt, 2004. "Incentives in Corporations: Evidence from the American Whaling Industry," NBER Working Papers 10403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimbrough, Erik O. & Wilson, Bart J., 2013.
"Insiders, outsiders, and the adaptability of informal rules to ecological shocks,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 29-40.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Bart J. Wilson, 2012. "Insiders, outsiders, and the adaptability of informal rules to ecological shocks," Working Papers dp12-20, CRABE, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Adam Gifford, 2000. "The Bioeconomics of Cooperation," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 153-168, May.
- Eric Hilt, 2006.
"The Negative Trade-off Between Risk and Incentives: Evidence from the American Whaling Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
11960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilt, Eric, 2008. "The negative trade-off between risk and incentives: Evidence from the american whaling industry," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 424-444, September.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00354960 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Randolph Beard & Richard Alan Seals Jr. & Michael L. Stern, 2014. "Security and Government Credibility," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-07, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Benson, Bruce L. & Siddiqui, Zafar R., 2014. "Pashtunwali—Law for the lawless, defense for the stateless," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 108-120.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00624288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Skarbek, David, 2012. "Prison gangs, norms, and organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 96-109.
- Kimbrough Erik O. & Vostroknutov Alexander, 2012.
"Rules, Rule-Following and Cooperation,"
054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.