Plants' self-selection, agglomeration economies and regional productivity in Chile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaela Fuchs, 2011. "How important are agglomeration effects for plant performance? Empirical evidence for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa11p912, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlos Carreira & Luís Peres Lopes, 2012. "Are Small Firms More Dependent on the Local Environment than Larger Firms? Evidence from Portuguese Manufacturing Firms," GEMF Working Papers 2012-21, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Ali, Merima & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2009.
"Value added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
49922, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ali, Merima & Peerlings, Jack, 2011. "Value Added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 363-374, March.
- Marian Rizov, 2011.
"Is there a limit to agglomeration? Evidence from productivity of Dutch firms,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p231, European Regional Science Association.
- Rizov, Marian & Oskam, Arie & Walsh, Paul, 2012. "Is there a limit to agglomeration? Evidence from productivity of Dutch firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 595-606.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.