Economic development and the geography of institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008.
"Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentration: Unbundling Spatial Lags,"
DNB Working Papers
195, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2008. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentrations: Unbundling Spatial Lags," CESifo Working Paper Series 2474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions and growth: Testing the spatial effect using weight matrix based on the institutional distance concept," MPRA Paper 42294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zwinkels, Remco C.J. & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd, 2010. "Gravity equations: Workhorse or Trojan horse in explaining trade and FDI patterns across time and space?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 102-115, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Paolo Liberati, 2011. "Technology transfer, institutions and development," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0135, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Robbert Maseland, 2013. "Parasitical cultures? The cultural origins of institutions and development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 109-136, June.
- Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru, 2011.
"Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 444-472, 03.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto, 2010. "Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?," Working Papers 2010.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Adriana Di Liberto & Rinaldo Brau, 2011. "Tourism and Development: A recent phenomenon built on old (institutional) roots?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p990, European Regional Science Association.
- Faber, Gerrit & Gerritse, Michiel, 2012. "Foreign determinants of local institutions: Spatial dependence and openness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 54-63.
- Harry Kelejian & Peter Murrell & Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2007.
"Spatial Spillovers in the Development of Institutions,"
Electronic Working Papers
07-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Murrell, Peter & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2013. "Spatial spillovers in the development of institutions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 297-315.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions-growth spatial dependence: An empirical test," MPRA Paper 42360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clarisse Nguedam Ntouko, 2013. "Regulatory Framework and Private Investment: Empirical Evidence for Developing Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 494-510.
- Catherine BAUMONT & Rachel GUILLAIN, 2013. "Interactions, Spillovers De Connaissance Et Croissance Des Villes Européennes - Quel Est Le Rôle De La Géographie, Du Climat Institutionnel Et Des Réseaux Des Firmes Multinationales ?," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 161-207.
- G. Faber & Michiel Gerritse, 2009. "External influences on local institutions: spatial dependence and openness," Working Papers 09-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Mabiso, Athur & Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Hirvonen, Kalle, 2014. "Refugees, food security, and resilience in host communities: Transitioning from humanitarian assistance to development in protracted refugee situations :," 2020 Conference papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.