Global production networks and the extractive sector: governing resource-based development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Betschinger, Marie-Ann, 2012.
"Performance of domestic and cross-border acquisitions: Empirical evidence from Russian acquirers,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 413-437.
- Olivier Bertrand & Marie-Ann Betschinger, 2011. "Performance of domestic and cross-border acquisitions: empirical evidence from Russian acquirers," Working Papers 129, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Eleanor Andrews & James McCarthy, 2014. "Scale, shale, and the state: political ecologies and legal geographies of shale gas development in Pennsylvania," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 7-16, March.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2011. "The tropical timber industry in Gabon: a forward linkages approach to industrialisation," MPRA Paper 37976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fessehaie, Judith, 2012. "What determines the breadth and depth of Zambia's backward linkages to copper mining? The role of public policy and value chain dynamics," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 443-451.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.