Global production networks: realizing the potential
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanie Barrientos & Margareet Visser, 2012. "South African horticulture: opportunities and challenges for economic and social upgrading in value chains," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2012-12, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Plechero, Monica, 2012. "Do regions make a difference? Exploring the role of different regional innovation systems in global innovation networks in the ICT industry," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2012/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Mañé Estrada, Aurèlia & Soldevila Lafon, Maria Victòria & Cámara Arilla, Carmen de la & Puig Gómez, Albert, 2012. "New stakeholders, spaces and instruments of analysis in the context of energy relationships: Case studies from Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan," Working Papers 2072/203154, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- McCarthy, John F. & Gillespie, Piers & Zen, Zahari, 2012. "Swimming Upstream: Local Indonesian Production Networks in “Globalized” Palm Oil Production," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 555-569.
- Dennis Arnold, 2013. "Workers’ agency and re-working power relations in Cambodia’s garment industry," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-24, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Manning, Stephan, 2013. "New Silicon Valleys or a new species? Commoditization of knowledge work and the rise of knowledge services clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 379-390.
- Christian Livi & Hugues Jeannerat & Olivier Crevoisier, 2013. "Mobility of Knowledge. The Photovoltaic Industry in Western Switzerland : The Emergence of a Multi-Local Valuation Milieu," GRET Publications and Working Papers 04-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Sverre Herstad & Øyvind Pålshaugen & Bernd Ebersberger, 2011. "Industrial Innovation Collaboration in a Capital Region Context," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 507-532, December.
- Roy, Satyaki, 2012.
"Spatial Organization Of Production In India: Contesting Themes And Conflicting Evidence,"
Journal of Regional Development and Planning,
JRDP, vol. 1(1), pages 1-16.
- Roy, Satyaki, 2011. "Spatial organization of production in India: contesting themes and conflicting evidence," MPRA Paper 30986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Christian Dohse & Robert Hassink & Claudia Klaerding, 2012. "Emerging multinationals, international knowledge flows and economic geography: a research agenda," Kiel Working Papers 1776, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hugues Jeannerat & Leila Kebir, 2012. "Mobility of Knowledge. Knowledge resources and markets: What territorial economic systems ?," GRET Publications and Working Papers 02-12, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & Coenen , Lars, 2013. "Clean-tech Innovation in Emerging Economies: Transnational Dimensions in Technological Innovation System Formation," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Schouten, Greetje & Glasbergen, Pieter, 2012. "Private Multi-stakeholder Governance in the Agricultural Market Place: An Analysis of Legitimization Processes of the Roundtables on Sustainable Palm Oil and Responsible Soy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 15(B).
- Matthias Böttcher, 2010. "Global and local networks in the Solar Energy Industry - The case of the San Francisco Bay Area," NEURUS papers neurusp143, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Curran, Louise & Zignago, Soledad, 2012. "EU enlargement and the evolution of European production networks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 240-257.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2012. "Luxembourg's specialisation as a financial centre within the global value networks of investment funds," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-40, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Neil M. Coe & Martin Hess, 2013. "Economic and social upgrading in global logistics," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-38, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Max-Peter Menzel, 2008. "Dynamic Proximities – Changing Relations by Creating and Bridging Distances," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0816, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2008.
- Robert & Claudia Klaerding, 2012. "Theoretical advancement in economic geography by engaged pluralism," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1202, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2012.
- Piotr Niewiadomski, 2013. "International airline groups in Africa," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-36, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Jana Vlčková, 2012. "Is China Catching Up? Technological Sophistication of Chinese Exports to European Union," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 36-54.
- Leonhard Plank & Cornelia Staritz, 2013. "‘Precarious upgrading’ in electronics global production networks in Central and Eastern Europe: the cases of Hungary and Romania," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-31, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Petr Pavlínek, 2012. "The Internationalization of Corporate R&D and the Automotive Industry R&D of East-Central Europe," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 279-310, 07.
- Stephanie Barrientos, 2013. "Gender production networks: Sustaining cocoa-chocolate sourcing in Ghana and India," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18613, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.