Emoting with their feet: Bohemian attraction to creative milieu -super-†
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Industry-based methodological approaches to the measurement of Creative Industries: a theoretical and empirical account," FEP Working Papers 453, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2012.
"Regional development and creativity,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p375, European Regional Science Association.
- Jan Wedemeier, 2011.
"Creative professionals and high-skilled agents': Polarization of employment growth?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p489, European Regional Science Association.
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2012. "Creative professionals and high-skilled agents: Polarization of employment growth?," HWWI Research Papers 119, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Stützer, 2012. "The Geography of Creative People in Germany revisited," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Möller & Annie Tubadji, 2009.
"The Creative Class, Bohemians and Local Labor Market Performance A Micro-data Panel Study for Germany 1975–2004,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 229(2-3), pages 270-291, June.
- Joachim Möller & Annie Tubaji, 2008. "The Creative Class, Bohemians and Local Labor Market Performance - A Micro-data Panel Study for Germany 1975-2004," Working Papers 270, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Möller, Joachim & Tubadji, Annie, 2009. "The Creative Class, Bohemians and Local Labor Market Performance: A Micro-data Panel Study for Germany 1975-2004," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-135, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Quackenbush, Austin & Premkumar, Deepak & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "If You Build It, Will They Come?: Fiscal Federalism, Local Provision of Public Tourist Amenities, and the Vision Iowa Fund," Staff General Research Papers 34375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2009. "Creative cities and the concept of diversity," HWWI Research Papers 1-20, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2010. "The impact of creativity on growth in German regions," MPRA Paper 26573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurélie LALANNE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Guillaume POUYANNE ( GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Ten years of metropolization in economics: a bibliometric approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.