'Proactive fast-tracking' diffusion of supermarkets in developing countries: implications for market institutions and trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gagalyuk, Taras, 2012. "Goal achievement in supply chain networks: A study of the Ukrainian agri-food business," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 64, number 64.
- Mergenthaler, Marcus & Weinberger, Katinka & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "The food system transformation in developing countries: A disaggregate demand analysis for fruits and vegetables in Vietnam," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 426-436, October.
- Cédric Durand, 2007. "Pourquoi les distributeurs échouent ou réussissent à l'étranger ?," CEPN Working Papers hal-00165653, HAL.
- Mathew Joseph & Nirupama Soundararajan & Manisha Gupta & Sanghamitra Sahu, 2008. "Impact of Organized Retailing on the Unorganized Sector," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22167, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Taras Gagalyuk & Jon Henrich Hanf, 2012. "Impact of Retail Internationalization on Agribusiness: the Case of Ukraine," Accounting and Finance, Institute of Accounting and Finance, issue 4, pages 93-101, December.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth, 2011. "Sources of Global Heterogeneity in Retail Spending," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Rao, Vithala R. & Yuan, Hong, 2009. "A Market Experiment on Trade Promotion Budget and Allocation," Working Papers 55928, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Reardon, Thomas & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "The rise of supermarkets and their development implications: International experience relevant for India," IFPRI discussion papers 752, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00165653 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Supatpongkul, Pajaree, 2009. "Investigating Thai Shopping Behaviour: Wet-Markets, Supermarkets and Food Quality," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51054, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Supatpongkul, Pajaree, 2011. "Wet Markets, Supermarkets and the "Big Middle" for Food Retailing in Developing Countries: Evidence from Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1624-1637, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.