Introduction: Spatial inequality and development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 5 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "India - Jharkhand : Addressing the Challenges of Inclusive Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7739, The World Bank.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Rosés, Joan, 2012.
"Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000,"
Lund Papers in Economic History
122, Department of Economic History, Lund University.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan R. Rosés, 2012. "Coping with regional inequality in Sweden : structural change, migrations and policy, 1860-2000," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-09, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2012. "Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000," Working Papers 0029, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Naude, Wim, 2009.
"Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Working Paper Series
Research Paper No. 2009-4, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Christian Lessmann, 2011.
"Regional Inequality and Decentralization - An Empirical Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012. "Regional inequality and decentralization: an empirical analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1363-1388, June.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012. "Regional inequality and decentralization – an empirical analysis," Working Papers 2012/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Herrerias, M.J. & Ordoñez, J., 2012.
"New evidence on the role of regional clusters and convergence in China (1952–2008),"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1120-1133.
- M. J. Herrerias & Javier Ordoñez, 2011. "New Evidence on the Role of Regional Clusters and Convergence in China (1952-2008)," Working Papers 2011/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Christian Lessmann, 2012.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2013. "Foreign direct investment and regional inequality: A panel data analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 129-149.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2012. "Natural capital, ecological scarcity and rural poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6232, The World Bank.
- Dilip Saikia, 2011. "Does Economic Integration Affect Spatial Concentration of Industries? Theory and a Case Study for India," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(42), pages 89-114, December.
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch, 2009. "Assets and Poverty Traps in Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2158, eSocialSciences.
- Stefan Dercon, 2009.
"Rural Poverty: Old Challenges in New Contexts,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Christian Lessmann, 2013. "Regional Inequality and Internal Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 4112, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.