Market potential and firm-level productivity in Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2012. "Driving Up Wages: The Effects of Road Construction in Great Britain," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0120, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Rafael GonzÃ¡lez-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013.
"Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860-1960,"
2013/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rafael GonzÃ¡lez-Val & Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Market potential and city growth : Spain 1860-1960," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-04, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- Holl, Adelheid, 2013.
"Firm location and productivity in Spain,"
Investigaciones Regionales, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Ciencia Regional,
AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Ciencia Regional, issue 25, pages 27-42.
- Holl , Adelheid, 2013. "Firm location and productivity in Spain," Investigaciones Regionales, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Ciencia Regional, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Ciencia Regional, issue 25, pages 27-42.
- David MartÃƒÂn-Barroso & Juan A. NÃƒÂºÃƒÂ±ez & Francisco J. VelÃƒÂ¡zquez, 2013. "The Effect On Firms? Productivity Of Accessibility. The Spanish Manufacturing Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1123, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu LyytikÃ¤inen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2012. "New Road Infrastructure: the Effects on Firms," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0117, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- David, Martín-Barroso & Juan Andres, Nuñez & Francisco J., Velazquez, 2013. "The efect on firms' Productivity of accessibility. The Spanish manufacturung sector," MPRA Paper 45842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julio MartÃnez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Rafael GonzÃ¡lez-Val, 2014. "Market Potential and Regional Economic Growth in Spain, 1860-1930," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE), AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Historia EconÃ³mica 1409, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Historia EconÃ³mica.
- Miquel- Ã€ngel Garcia-LÃ³pez & Adelheid Holl & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Suburbanization and highways: when the romans, the bourbons and the first cars still shape Spanish cities," Working Papers 2013/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.