The geography of well-being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Corrado, Luisa & Ricca, Elena Giachin, 2013.
"Beyond the Joneses: Inter-country income comparisons and happiness,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 187-195.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin, 2011. "Beyond the Joneses: Inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Working Papers 189, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin Ricca, 2010. "Beyond the Joneses: inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 82/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin, 2010. "Beyond the Joneses: inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Econometica Working Papers wp25, Econometica.
- Alberto Días Dapena & Fernando Rubiera Morollón & Dusan Paredes Araya, 2014. "Are there different convergence local behaviors hidden under the regional level?," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 49, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2013. "Firm heterogeneity in TFP, sectoral innovation and geography. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 48573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.