Wage distribution and the spatial sorting of workers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Oliveira Cruz , Bruno & Naticchioni , Paolo, 2012. "Falling urban wage premium and inequality trends: evidence for Brazil," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 24, pages 91-113.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Matteo Gomellini & Giacinto Micucci & Marcello Pagnini, 2012.
"Mapping local productivity advantages in Italy: industrial districts, cities or both?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
850, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcello Pagnini & Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Matteo Gomellini, 2011. "Mapping Local Productivity Advantages In Italy: Industrial Districts, Cities Or Both?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1806, European Regional Science Association.
- Matano, Alessia & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2012.
"Rent Sharing as a Driver of the Glass Ceiling Effect,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matano, Alessia & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2013. "Rent sharing as a driver of the glass ceiling effect," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 55-59.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2011. "Rent Sharing as a Driver of the Glass Ceiling Effect," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 12-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Susana Katherine Chacón Espejo & Dusan Paredes Araya, 2013. "Spatial Income Inequality in Chile and the Rol of Spatial Labor Sorting," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 46, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.