The effect of neighbourhood housing tenure mix on labour market outcomes: a longitudinal investigation of neighbourhood effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten, 2013. "Lessons Learned from the Largest Tenure Mix Operation in the World: Right to Buy in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 7168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2012.
"Neighbourhood Effects Research at a Crossroads: Ten Challenges for Future Research,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2012. "Neighbourhood effects research at a crossroads. Ten challenges for future research," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(12), pages 2787-2793, December.
- Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2012. "Neighbourhood Effects Research at a Crossroads: Ten Challenges for Future Research," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 204, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2013. "Occupational Mobility and Living in Deprived Neighbourhoods: Housing Tenure Differences in 'Neighbourhood Effects'," IZA Discussion Papers 7815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, William A.V. & van Ham, Maarten & Coulter, Rory, 2011. "Socio-Spatial Mobility in British Society," IZA Discussion Papers 5861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hedman, Lina & Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten & Östh, John, 2012. "Cumulative Exposure to Disadvantage and the Intergenerational Transmission of Neighbourhood Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wietzke, Frank-Borge, 2014. "Pathways from jobs to social cohesion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6804, The World Bank.
- David Manley & Maarten van Ham, 2011. "Living in deprived neighbourhoods in Scotland. Occupational mobility and neighbourhood effects," ERSA conference papers ersa10p547, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.