Innovation in Complex Systems Industries: The Case of Flight Simulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Industrial & Corporate Change.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://icc.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Q. & von Tunzelmann, N., 2000. "Complexity and the functions of the firm: breadth and depth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 805-818, August.
- Murmann, Johann Peter & Frenken, Koen, 2006.
"Toward a systematic framework for research on dominant designs, technological innovations, and industrial change,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 925-952, September.
- P. Murmann & K. Frenken, 2002. "Toward a Systematic Framework for Research on Dominant Designs, Technological Innovations, and Industrial Change," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2002-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mike Hobday & Luigi Marengo & Andrea Prencipe, 2002. "The Economics Of System Integration: Toward An Evolutionary Interpretation," LEM Papers Series 2002/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sjoerd Bakker, 2009. "The Emergence of a Dominant Design – a study on hydrogen prototypes," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-15, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2009.
- Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Tani, Simone, 1996. "The changing boundaries of system companies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 539-560, December.
- Hobday, Mike & Rush, Howard & Tidd, Joe, 2000. "Innovation in complex products and system," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 793-804, August.
- Gil, Nuno & Miozzo, Marcela & Massini, Silvia, 2012. "The innovation potential of new infrastructure development: An empirical study of Heathrow airport's T5 project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 452-466.
- Gil, Nuno, 2007. "On the value of project safeguards: Embedding real options in complex products and systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 980-999, September.
- Stefano Brusoni & Paola Criscuolo & Aldo Geuna, 2003.
"The Knowledge Bases of the World's Largest Pharmaceuticals Groups: what do Patent Citations to Non-Patent Literature Reveal?,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
90, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Stefano Brusoni & Paola Criscuolo & Aldo Geuna, 2005. "The knowledge bases of the world's largest pharmaceutical groups: what do patent citations to non-patent literature reveal?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 395-415.
- Soh, Pek-Hooi & Roberts, Edward B., 2003. "Networks of innovators: a longitudinal perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1569-1588, October.
- Prencipe, Andrea, 2000. "Breadth and depth of technological capabilities in CoPS: the case of the aircraft engine control system," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 895-911, August.
- Bakker, Sjoerd & van Lente, Harro & Meeus, Marius T.H., 2012. "Dominance in the prototyping phase—The case of hydrogen passenger cars," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 871-883.
- Sanchez, Ron & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2012. "Modularity and Economic Organization: Concepts, Theory, Observations, and Predictions," Working Papers 12-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Davies, Andrew & Brady, Tim, 2000. "Organisational capabilities and learning in complex product systems: towards repeatable solutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 931-953, August.
- Tomoatsu Shibata, 2011. "Unveiling the Successful Process of Technological Transition : A Case Study of Matsushita Electric," TMARG Discussion Papers 104, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Nightingale, Paul, 1998. "A cognitive model of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 689-709, November.
- Mulotte, L. & Dussauge, P. & Mitchell, W., 2013. "Does pre-entry licensing undermine the performance of subsequent independent activities? Evidence from the global aerospace industry, 1944-2000," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4860069, Tilburg University.
- Nightingale, P., 2000. "The product-process-organisation relationship in complex development projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 913-930, August.
- Geyer, Anton & Davies, Andrew, 2000. "Managing project-system interfaces: case studies of railway projects in restructured UK and German markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 991-1013, August.
- Hobday, Mike, 1998. "Product complexity, innovation and industrial organisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 689-710, February.
- Mondragon, Christian Coronado & Mondragon, Adrian Coronado & Miller, Roger & Mondragon, Etienne Coronado, 2009. "Managing technology for highly complex critical modular systems: The case of automotive by-wire systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 473-485, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.