Variety, Routines and Networks: The Metamorphosis of Fordist Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Industrial & Corporate Change.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://icc.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Sandrine Labory, 2004. "Outsourcing and Information Management," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(1), pages 107-125, June.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011.
"Plant-level Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006,"
SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE
0064, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011. "Plant-level determinants of total factor productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 33561, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yannick Lung & Bruno Jetin, 2000. "Un ré-examen de la relation entre variété et échelle de production à partir de l'industrie automobile," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, Programme National Persée, vol. 145(4), pages 67-82.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.