Introduction: On the nature and scope of dynamic capabilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Industrial and Corporate Change.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://icc.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthijs Janssen & Carolina Castaldi & Alexander Alexiev, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities for service innovation: conceptualization and measurement," Working Papers 14-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2014.
- Burr, Wolfgang & Frohwein, Torsten, 2012. "Regelbrüche in Organisationen," Research Papers on Innovation, Services and Technology 1/2012, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Business Administration, Department I - Institute of Research & Development and Innovation Management.
- Ljungquist, Urban, 2012. "Management Roles in Innovative Technology Implementation: A Healthcare Perspective," CITR Working Paper Series 2012/02, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Li, Da-yuan & Liu, Juan, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities, environmental dynamism, and competitive advantage: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2793-2799.
- Jordi Catalan & Ramon Ramon-Munoz, 2011. "The origins of Made in Spain fashion. The competitive advantage of the textile, apparel and footwear districts since the Golden Age," Working Papers in Economics 265, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Majid Aramand & Dave Valliere, 2012. "Dynamic capabilities in entrepreneurial firms: A case study approach," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 142-157, June.
- Stefano Bianchini & Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2014. "What does (or does not) determine persistent corporate high-growth ?," LEM Papers Series 2014/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.