EU Regions and Multinational Corporations: Change, Stability and Strengthening of Technological Comparative Advantages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Industrial & Corporate Change.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://icc.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorena M. D'Agostino & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2012. "The Global Fragmentation of R&D Activities: The Home Region Perspective," DRUID Working Papers 12-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bart Clarysse & Mirjam Knockaert & Andy Lockett, 2007. "Outside Board Members in High Tech Start-ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 243-259, October.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Simona Iammarino, 2003.
"The Dynamics of Export Specialisation in the Regions of the Italian Mezzogiorno: Persistence and Change,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
105, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Simona Iammarino & Paolo Guerrieri, 2003. "The Dynamics of Export Specialisation in the Regions of the Italian Mezzogiorno: Persistence and Change," ERSA conference papers ersa03p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Basile & Davide Castellani & Antonello Zanfei, 2004.
"Location choices of multinational firms in Europe: the role of national boundaries and EU policy,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p37, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Basile & Davide Castellani, 2003. "Location Choices of Multinational Firms in Europe: the Role of National Bourdaries and EU Policy," Development Working Papers 183, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Roberto Basile & Davide Castellani & Antonello Zanfei, 2003. "Location choices of multinational firms in Europe: the role of national boundaries and EU policy," International Trade 0310001, EconWPA.
- John Cantwell & Simona Iammarino, 2001. "The technological relationships between indigenous firms and foreign-owned MNCs in the European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa01p269, European Regional Science Association.
- Zander, Ivo, 2004. "The microfoundations of cluster stickiness--walking in the shoes of the entrepreneur," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-175.
- José Guimón, 2007. "Government Strategies to Attract R&D-Intensive FDI," Policy Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 03-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Bart Verspagen & Wilfred Schoenmakers, 2004.
"The spatial dimension of patenting by multinational firms in europe,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Verspagen, B. & Schoenmakers, W., 2002. "The Spatial Dimension of Patenting by Multinational Firms in Europe," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 02.11, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Agnieszka Chidlow & Stephen Young, 2008. "Regional Determinants of FDI Distribution in Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp943, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cinzia Daraio, 2013. "Knowledge spillover effects at the sub-regional level. Theory and estimation," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-13, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Virginie JACQUIER-ROUX & Christian LE BAS, 2008. "Localisation Des Activités De R&D Des Firmes Multinationales, Modes D’Organisation En Réseaux Et Transfert Transnational Des Connaissances : Un Cadre D’Analyse," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 11-38.
- A. Heirman & B. Clarysse, 2004.
"Do Intangible Assets and Pre-founding R&D Efforts Matter for Innovation Speed in Start-Ups?,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
04/238, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ans Heirman & Bart Clarysse, 2004. "Do intangible assets and pre-founding R&D efforts matter for innovation speed in start-ups?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-04, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- John A. Cantwell & Lucia Piscitello, 2003. "The Recent Location of Foreign R&D Activities by Large MNCs in the European Regions. The Role of Different Sources of Spillovers," ERSA conference papers ersa03p322, European Regional Science Association.
- Mariani, Myriam, 2004. "What determines technological hits?: Geography versus firm competencies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1565-1582, December.
- Cantwell, John & Vertova, Giovanna, 2004. "Historical evolution of technological diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 511-529, April.
- Ho, M., 2004. "Differences between European Regional Innovation Systems in Terms of Technological and Economic Characteristics," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 04.06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chidlow, Agnieszka & Salciuviene, Laura & Young, Stephen, 2009. "Regional determinants of inward FDI distribution in Poland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 119-133, April.
- A. Heirman & B.T Clarysse & V. Van Den Haute, 2003. "How and Why Do Firms Differ at Start-Up? A Resource-Based Configurational Perspective," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/198, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.