Strategy and Structure in Developing Countries: Business Groups as an Evolutionary Response to Opportunities for Unrelated Diversification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Industrial & Corporate Change.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://icc.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anaïs HAMELIN, 2013. "Does Size Matter? Firm And Business Group Size Influence On The Benefits Of Group Affiliation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Berhanu Abegaz, 2005. "The Diversified Business Group as an Innovative Organizational Model for Large State-Enterprise Reform in China and Vietnam," Working Papers 13, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Mahmood, Ishtiaq P. & Zheng, Weiting, 2009. "Whether and how: Effects of international joint ventures on local innovation in an emerging economy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1489-1503, November.
- Choi, Suk Bong & Lee, Soo Hee & Williams, Christopher, 2011. "Ownership and firm innovation in a transition economy: Evidence from China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 441-452, April.
- Kulwant Singh, 2007. "The limited relevance of culture to strategy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 421-428, December.
- Lee, Keun & Kim, Ji Youn & Lee, Oonkyu, 2010. "Long-term evolution of the firm value and behavior of business groups: Korean chaebols between weak premium, strong discount, and strong premium," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 412-440, September.
- K. O’Shaughnessy & Eric Gedajlovic & Patrick Reinmoeller, 2007. "The influence of firm, industry and network on the corporate social performance of Japanese firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 283-303, September.
- Jie Wu & Nitin Pangarkar, 2010. "The bidirectional relationship between competitive intensity and collaboration: Evidence from China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 503-522, September.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Zhou, Ying, 2014. "Do Business Groups Help or Hinder Technological Progress in Emerging Markets? Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 7885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Carney, 2008. "The many futures of Asian business groups," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 595-613, December.
- Marleen Dieleman, 2010. "Shock-imprinting: External shocks and ethnic Chinese business groups in Indonesia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 481-502, September.
- Rakesh Basant & Karthik Dhandapani, 2010. "Measuring Institutional Relatedness," Working Papers id:2543, eSocialSciences.
- Karthik, D. & Basant, Rakesh, . "Measuring Institutional Relatedness," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- LEE, Keun & CHOO, Kineung & Yoon, Minho, 2013. "Comparing the Productivity Impacts of Knowledge Spillovers from Network and Arm’s Length Industries:Findings from Business Groups in Korea," IIR Working Paper 13-15, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chien-Nan Chen & Wenyi Chu, 2012. "Diversification, resource concentration, and business group performance: Evidence from Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 1045-1061, December.
- Jianfeng Wu & Sali Li & Zijie Li, 2013. "The contingent value of CEO political connections: A study on IPO performance in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1087-1114, December.
- Dieleman, Marleen & Sachs, Wladimir M., 2008. "Economies of connectedness: Concept and application," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 270-285, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.