The Lagged Impact of State and Local Taxes on Economic Activity and Political Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 24 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minford, Patrick & Meenagh, David & Wang, Jiang, 2007.
"Growth and relative living standards - testing Barriers to Riches on post-war panel data,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2007/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wang, Jiang, 2007. "Growth and relative living standards - testing Barriers to Riches on post-war panel data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert L. Bish, 1987. "Federalism: A Market Economics Perspective," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 377-402, Fall.
- Richard Vedder, 1990. "Tiebout, Taxes, and Economic Growth," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 91-108, Spring/Su.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1996. "Do state and local taxes affect relative state growth?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 18-36.
- Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Kevin T. McNamara, 2008. "Evolution Of Investment Flows In U.S. Manufacturing:A Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 08-06, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jean-Luc Migue, 1992. "Trade Barriers in the Theory of Instrument Choice," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(2), pages 425-441, Fall.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1997. "Where have all the factory jobs gone - and why?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-18.
- Chris Manning & Mauricio Rodriguez & Chinmoy Ghosh, 1999. "Devising a Corporate Facility Location Strategy to Maximize Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 321-340.
- W. Robert Reed & Cynthia L. Rogers, 2005.
"Tax Burden and the Mismeasurement of State Tax Policy,"
- W. Robert Reed & Cynthia L. Rogers, 2006. "Tax Burden and the Mismeasurement of State Tax Policy," Public Finance Review, , vol. 34(4), pages 404-426, July.
- Reed, W. Robert, 2006. "Democrats, republicans, and taxes: Evidence that political parties matter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 725-750, May.
- Alexandru Voicu & Michael L. Lahr, 2004. "Creating a Cost-of-Doing-Business Index," Urban/Regional 0403008, EconWPA.
- Magazzino, Cosimo & Forte, Francesco, 2010. "Optimal size of government and economic growth in EU-27," MPRA Paper 26669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McPhail, Joseph E. & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "The Poverty of States: Do State Tax Policies Affect State Labor Productivity?," Staff General Research Papers 31552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce L. Benson, 1990. "Interstate Tax Competition, Incentives to Collude, and Federal Influences," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 75-90, Spring/Su.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.