AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 23 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ching-to Albert Ma, 2007.
"A Journey for your Beautiful Mind: Economics Graduate Study and Research,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2007-038, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ma, Ching-to Albert, 2007. "A Journey for Your Beautiful Mind: Economics Graduate Study and Research," Memorandum 20/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Rasmusen, 1996. "Notes on Writing, Talking, and Listening," General Economics and Teaching 9607002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.