A Simple Test for Regression Parameter Instability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 22 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard A. Ashley & Randall J. Verbrugge., 2006. "Mis-Specification in Phillips Curve Regressions: Quantifying Frequency Dependence in This Relationship While Allowing for Feedback," Working Papers e06-11, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Ashley & Randal Verbrugge, 2009.
"Frequency Dependence in Regression Model Coefficients: An Alternative Approach for Modeling Nonlinear Dynamic Relationships in Time Series,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1-3), pages 4-20.
- Richard A. Ashley. & Randall J. Verbrugge, 2006. "Frequency Dependence in Regression Model Coefficients: An Alternative Approach for Modeling Nonlinear Dynamic Relationships in Time Series," Working Papers e06-7, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard A. Ashley. & Randall J. Verbrugge., 2006. "Mis-Specification and Frequency Dependence in a New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Papers e06-12, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1985. "Inflationary expectations, money growth, and the vanishing liquidity effect of money on interest : a further investigation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 23-35.
- Wei Yanfeng, 2013. "The Dynamic Relationships between Oil Prices and the Japanese Economy: A Frequency Domain Analysis," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 57-67, May.
- Subramanian S. Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literature on Demand for Money: Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Gamber, Edward N. & Hakes, David R., 1995. "Do shifts in federal reserve policy regimes explain interest rate anomalies?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 227-240.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Yew, Kee Ho, 1997. "A new test of the relationship between regulatory change in financial markets and the stability of beta risk of depository institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Wai-Chung Lo & Hung-Gay Fung & Morse, Joel N., 1995. "A note on Euroyen and domestic yen interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1309-1321, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.