Sex-Differences in Wages and Employment: A Test of the Specific Capital Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 15 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Schwarz, 1991. "Inter-firm Employment Differences by Gender: A Case Study of the U.S. Major Orchestras," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 331-336, Jul-Sep.
- Daniel Rodriguez & Madeline Zavodny, 2001. "Family structure and sex differences in postdisplacement outcomes," Working Paper 2001-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.