Capacity Utilisation in the Long Run: Some Further Considerations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Contributions to Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 17 (1998)
Issue (Month): 0 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cpe.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florencia Médici, 2011. "A Cointegration Analysis on the Principle of Effective Demand in Argentina (1980-2007)," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 103-137, January -.
- Oscar de-Juan, 2005. "Paths of accumulation and growth: Towards a Keynesian long-period theory of output," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 231-252.
- Attilio Trezzini, 2012. "The Meaning of the Long-Run Ratio of Saving to Social Income," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0151, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Smith, Matthew, 2011. "Demand-Led Growth Theory: An Historical Approach," Working Papers 2011-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- White, Graham, 2005. "Growth, Autonomous Demand and a Joint-Product Treatment of Fixed Capit al," Working Papers 8, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.