Kalecki on Imperfect Competition, Inflation and Money: Review Article
AbstractThis paper reviews the final two volumes of Kalecki's Collected Works. It first discusses, based on the papers in Vol. VI, his contributions on cartels, on Nazi Germany, the development of indices of business fluctuations and of national income accounts, and the movement of prices and costs over the business cycle. Drawing on the papers reproduced in Vol. VII, this paper continues by discussing Kalecki's writings on rationing, inflation, imperfect competition and unemployment, money and finance, the national debt and the welfare state, international economic arrangements, the post-war American economy and econometrics and methodology. Copyright 2001 by Oxford University Press.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005.
"Interest, debt and capital accumulation - a Kaleckian approach,"
- Eckhard Hein, 2006. "Interest, Debt and Capital Accumulation—A Kaleckian Approach," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 337-352.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Interest, debt and capital accumulation - a Kaleckian approach," IMK Working Paper 05-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Osmar Leandro Loaiza Quintero, 2012.
"La demanda agregada y la distribución del ingreso: un estudio a partir de los modelos de crecimiento kaleckianos,"
REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UN - RCE - CID.
- Loaiza Quintero, O.L., 2011.
"La demanda agregada y la distribución del ingreso: Un estudio a partir de los modelos de crecimiento kaleckianos
[Aggregate Demand and Income Distribution: A Kaleckian Growth Model Approach]," MPRA Paper 42667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2011.
- Loaiza Quintero, O.L., 2011. "La demanda agregada y la distribución del ingreso: Un estudio a partir de los modelos de crecimiento kaleckianos
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.