A family of multivariate binary distributions for simulating correlated binary variables with specified marginal means and correlations
AbstractWe introduce a family of multivariate binary distributions with certain conditional linear property. This family is particularly useful for efficient and easy simulation of correlated binary variables with a given marginal mean vector and correlation matrix. Copyright Biometrika Trust 2003, Oxford University Press.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Biometrika Trust in its journal Biometrika.
Volume (Year): 90 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://biomet.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boik, Robert J., 2005. "Second-order accurate inference on eigenvalues of covariance and correlation matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 136-171, September.
- Hammill, Bradley G. & Preisser, John S., 2006. "A SAS/IML software program for GEE and regression diagnostics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1197-1212, November.
- B. C. Sutradhar, 2008. "On auto-regression type dynamic mixed models for binary panel data," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 209-221.
- Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Menezes, Mozart B.C., 2013. "Location and reliability problems on a line: Impact of objectives and correlated failures on optimal location patterns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 766-779.
- Biswas, Atanu & Song, Peter X.-K., 2009. "Discrete-valued ARMA processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(17), pages 1884-1889, September.
- Modarres, Reza, 2011. "High-dimensional generation of Bernoulli random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1136-1142, August.
- Song, Peter X.-K. & Freeland, R. Keith & Biswas, Atanu & Zhang, Shulin, 2013. "Statistical analysis of discrete-valued time series using categorical ARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 112-124.
- Hines, R.J. O'Hara & Hines, W.G.S., 2010. "Indices for covariance mis-specification in longitudinal data analysis with no missing responses and with MAR drop-outs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 806-815, April.
- Oman, Samuel D., 2009. "Easily simulated multivariate binary distributions with given positive and negative correlations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 999-1005, February.
- Farrell, Patrick J. & Sutradhar, Brajendra C., 2006. "A non-linear conditional probability model for generating correlated binary data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 353-361, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.