Supply of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstocks and Regional Production Pattern
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 93 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumortier, Jerome, 2013. "Co-firing in coal power plants and its impact on biomass feedstock availability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 396-405.
- Anderson, Soren T., 2012.
"The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 151-168.
- Kocoloski, Matt & Mullins, Kimberley A. & Venkatesh, Aranya & Michael Griffin, W., 2013. "Addressing uncertainty in life-cycle carbon intensity in a national low-carbon fuel standard," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 41-50.
- Okwo, Adaora & Thomas, Valerie M., 2014. "Biomass feedstock contracts: Role of land quality and yield variability in near term feasibility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 67-80.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Önal, Hayri, 2014. "Alternative transportation fuel standards: Welfare effects and climate benefits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 241-257.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. Cesar & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong, 2012. "Maintaining Environmental Quality while Expanding Energy Biomass Production: Policy Simulations from Michigan, USA," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126749, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rosburg, Alicia & Miranowski, John & Jacobs, Keri, 2013. "Cellulosic Biofuel Supply with Heterogeneous Biomass Suppliers: An Application to Switchgrass-based Ethanol," Staff General Research Papers 36359, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Maniloff, 2013. "Ethanol and Energy Security," Working Papers 2013-10, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Kumarappan, Subbu & Joshi, Satish V., 2012. "Optimal biomass-harvesting model for biobutanol biorefineries," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124717, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. César & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong, 2013. "Maintaining environmental quality while expanding biomass production: Sub-regional U.S. policy simulations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 518-531.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.