Fairness, Farmers Markets, and Local Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 91 (2009)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Gao, Oliver H., 2010. "The Costs of Increased Localization for a Multiple-Product Food Supply Chain: Dairy in the United States," Working Papers 126967, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Hellberg-Bahr, Anneke & Spiller, Achim, 2012. "How to Treat Farmers Fairly? Results of a Farmer Survey," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 15(3).
- Keane, Christopher R. & Lafky, Jonathan M. & Board, Oliver J., 2012. "Altruism, reciprocity and health: A social experiment in restaurant choice," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 143-150.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Gao, Oliver H., 2011. "The costs of increased localization for a multiple-product food supply chain: Dairy in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 300-310, April.
- Cembalo, Luigi & Lombardi, Alessia & Pascucci, Stefano & Dentoni, Domenico & Migliore, Giuseppina & Verneau, Fabio & Schifani, Giorgio, 2012. "The Beauty of the Commons? Consumers’ participation in Food Community Networks," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123531, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Disdier, Anne-Celia & Marette, Stephan, 2011. "Globalization Issues and Consumers’ Purchase Decisions for Food Products: Evidence from a Lab Experiment," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114439, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grebitus, Carola & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2013. "Effect of distance of transportation on willingness to pay for food," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 67-75.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.