Another Look at Decoupling: Additional Evidence on the Production Effects of Direct Payments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide, 2011. "Factors Affecting the Impact of CAP Scenarios on Farm Structure: An Analysis Based on Stated Intentions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114244, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013.
"CAP Subsidies and the Productivity of EU Farms,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
148, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "The 2003 CAP reform: Do decoupled payments affect agricultural production?," Working Papers 0901, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Thomson, Steven & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Barnes, Andrew P., 2011.
"The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture,"
131461, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Thomson, Steven & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Barnes, Andrew P., 2011. "The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture," Working Papers 131461, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Whitaker, James B., 2006. "How distorting are direct payments?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21247, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Marian Rizov & Jan Pokrivcak & Pavel Ciaian, 2013.
"CAP Subsidies and Productivity of the EU Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 537-557, 09.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2012. "CAP subsidies and productivity of the EU farms," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124970, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Robert J., 2008. "Do Decoupled Payments Stimulate Production? Estimating the Effect on Program Crop Acreage Using Matching," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Conor O'Toole & Thia Hennessy, 2013. "Do decoupled payments affect investment financing constraints? Evidence from Irish agriculture," Trinity Economics Papers tep0113, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Girante, Maria Joana & Goodwin, Barry K., 2009. "The Acreage and Borrowing Effects of Direct Payments Under Uncertainty: A Simulation Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49349, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "Cap reform: implications for Ireland," Working Papers 0904, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Anthony D. Becker & Rebecca P. Judge, 2012. "Measuring the Effects of Decoupled Payments on Indica Rice Production Under the 1996 and 2002 Farm Bills," Working Papers 201201, St. Olaf College, Department of Economics.
- Sergo Gomez i Paloma & Vittorio Galerani & Meri Ragi & Davide Viagi & Dimitar Nikolov, 2008. "Methodological Approach for Evaluation ff Investment Behavior of Farmers in Different Development Scenarios," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 81-96.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Sardonini, Laura & Viaggi, Davide, 2010. "Determinants of farm size expansion among eu farmers," MPRA Paper 24011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2013. "The impact of decoupled payments on farm choices: Conceptual and methodological challenges," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 28-38.
- Mattas, Konstadinos & Arfini, Filippo & Midmore, Peter & Schmitz, P. Michael & Surry, Yves R., 2008. "Impacts Of Cap Reform On Rural Employment: A Multimodeling Cross Country Approach," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44801, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elisa Gatto & Alba Marino & Guido Signorino, 2013. "Biodiversity and risk management in agriculture:what do we learn from CAP reforms? A farm-level analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa13p805, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria Joana Girante & Barry K. Goodwin, 2009. "The Acreage and Borrowing Effects ok Direct Payments Under Uncertainty: A Simulation," NIPE Working Papers 14/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ahmadov, Fariz & Mishra, Ashok K. & Barnett, Barry J., 2006. "Perception of Decoupled Government Payments: Evidence from a National Survey," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35473, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "CAP reform post 2013: Examining the equity dimensions of agricultural support," Working Papers 0902, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Richardson, James W. & Fumasi, Roland J., 2006. "Lifting the Fruit and Vegetable Cropping Restriction: Potential Impacts on Cropping Preference in the Lower Rio Grande Valley, Texas," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35373, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.