Spatial Effects in Econometric Practice in Environmental and Resource Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathleen P. Bell & Timothy J. Dalton, 2007.
"Spatial Economic Analysis in Data-Rich Environments,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 487-501, 09.
- Bell, Kathleen P. & Dalton, Timothy J., 2006. "Spatial Economic Analysis in Data-Rich Environments," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25241, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Helms, Andrew C., 2012. "Keeping up with the Joneses: Neighborhood effects in housing renovation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 303-313.
- Fernando A. López Hernández & Coro Chasco Yrigoyen, 2004. "Space-Time Lags: Specification Strategy In Spatial Regression Models," Econometrics 0411005, EconWPA.
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2011. "Spatial Approaches to Panel Data in Agricultural Economics: A Climate Change Application," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(03), August.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Lambert, Dayton M. & Kim, Seung Gyu & Jung, Suhyun, 2009. "Extreme coefficients in Geographically Weighted Regression and their effects on mapping," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49117, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aguilar, Francisco X., 2009. "Spatial econometric analysis of location drivers in a renewable resource-based industry: The U.S. South Lumber Industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 184-193, May.
- Griffin, Terry W. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Field-Scale Experimental Designs and Spatial Econometric Methods for Precision Farming: Strip-Trial Designs for Rice Production Decision Making," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35367, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Deng, Xiangzheng & Huang, Jikun & Uchida, Emi & Rozelle, Scott & Gibson, John, 2011. "Pressure cookers or pressure valves: Do roads lead to deforestation in China?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 79-94, January.
- Daniel Müller & Darla K. Munroe, 2005.
"Tradeoffs between Rural Development Policies and Forest Protection: Spatially Explicit Modeling in the Central Highlands of Vietnam,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Mueller, Daniel & Munroe, Darla K., 2004. "Tradeoffs Between Rural Development Policies And Forest Protection: Spatially-Explicit Modeling In The Central Highlands Of Vietnam," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20264, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Angela Münch, 2010. "Agri-Environmental Schemes and Grassland Biodiversity: Another Side of the Coin," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Paul Voss & David Long & Roger Hammer & Samantha Friedman, 2006. "County child poverty rates in the US: a spatial regression approach," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 369-391, August.
- Luc Anselin & Julie Le Gallo, 2006. "Interpolation of Air Quality Measures in Hedonic House Price Models: Spatial Aspects This paper is part of a joint research effort with James Murdoch (University of Texas, Dallas) and Mark Thayer (San," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 31-52.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Wheeler, David, 2012. "Vyaghranomics in space and time : estimating habitat threats for Bengal, Indochinese, Malayan and Sumatran tigers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6212, The World Bank.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Stenger, Anne, 2011. "The effect of forest land use on the cost of drinking water supply: A spatial econometric analysis," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120385, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rupasingha, Anil & Goetz, Stephan J., 2004. "County Amenities and Net Migration," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 33(2), October.
- Kelley, Hugh & Evans, Tom, 2011. "The relative influences of land-owner and landscape heterogeneity in an agent-based model of land-use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1075-1087, April.
- Staal, S. J. & Baltenweck, I. & Waithaka, M. M. & deWolff, T. & Njoroge, L., 2002. "Location and uptake: integrated household and GIS analysis of technology adoption and land use, with application to smallholder dairy farms in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 295-315, November.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Regional environmental efficiency and economic growth: NUTS2 evidence from Germany, France and the UK," MPRA Paper 33698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattarai, Gandhi Raj & Hatch, L. Upton & Zhang, Daowei, 2004. "Socioeconomic Influences On Land Use Choice At Watershed Level: A Multinomial Logit Analysis Of Land Use Distribution In West Georgia," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20183, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & David T. Butry, 2005. "Spatial Complementarity of Forests and Farms: Accounting for Ecosystem Services," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 995-1008.
- Justin Tevie & Kristine M. Grimsrud & Robert P. Berrens, 2011. "Testing the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis for Biodiversity Risk in the US: A Spatial Econometric Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 2182-2199, November.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Regional economic growth and environmental efficiency in greenhouse emissions: A conditional directional distance function approach," MPRA Paper 40015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.