The Sounds of Silence: The Profession's Response to the COGEE Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Colander, 2003.
"The Aging of an Economist,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0304, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Colander, David, 2003. "The Aging of an Economist," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 157-176, June.
- Colander, David & Klamer, Arjo, 1987. "The Making of an Economist," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 95-111, Fall.
- Wendy A. Stock & T. Aldrich Finegan & John J. Siegfried, 2006.
"Matriculation in U.S. Economics Ph.D. Programs: How Many Accepted Americans Do Not Enroll?,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0609, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- T. Aldrich Finegan & Wendy A. Stock & John J. Siegfried, 2006. "Matriculation in U.S. Economics Ph.D. Programs: How Many Accepted Americans Do Not Enroll?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 453-457, May.
- Wendy A. Stock & Lee W. Hansen, 2004. "Ph. D. Program Learning and Job Demands: How Close Is the Match?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 266-271, May.
- Ioana Negru, 2013. "How reflexive have economists been in the wake of the crisis: ‘the times they are a–changin’?," Working Papers PKWP1306, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- David Colander, 2005.
"The Making of an Economist Redux,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 175-198, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.